Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Who's The Best Anonymous Proxy Server Service ??

Looking for a good proxy service review?
Many of us need to use an annonymouse proxy service while online.  Some people want to remain anonymous in their browsing activities, spamming or other online marketing/SEO activities.  I do the latter.
I guess I don't want to be called a spammer, but I guess I do it.  I create many profiles over and over again on different sites across the web (high PR sites, bookmarking sites, rss sites) all for the benefit of getting my websites ranked as high as possible.  And you know what, it works.  I have several number one websites.
When you do these kind of activities, you need to use a proxy.  For one, if you are submitting links to many sites over and over, they might find out your IP address and ban you from posting altogether.  Or, they might be able to track down every single post you ever made and delete all your links.  What if this happend after 3 months of link building?  Yep, you just lost all that link juice
An annonymous proxy service can help you avoid all of that.  Mine automatically switches out my ip address every 30 minutes (this is what I set it to)
and I can change ip address in seconds if I want to.
I use Private Proxy.  I tried several other services and they were a little too complicated for me.  Yes, I can set up a Wordpress blog with tons of plugins making it fully SEO optimized and ready to rock, but it shouldn't be that way with a proxy service.  I don't want to configure ports and stuff like that.  Private proxy makes it sooo easy.
You just install it, enter your log in information and you are done!  You can pick from different locations to generate your ip from and all of them have many different ip addresses.  Some of the sites I used to post to would only let me create one account per day and with private proxy I was able to post multiple times every day.  Just switched IP's and created more accounts!
Plus, it works with my software.  I have several SEO software programs (EVO II for seo, Bookmarking Demon, etc.) and it works easily with all of them.  Heck, for Evo II I really did nothing.  It automatically worked in IE.
Finally, what really makes this a great proxy service is the price.  It's $9.99 a month.  Who cannot afford that?  That's like a Starbucks run!  If you are trying to build links to make your websites rank higher in the search engines, that $9.99 is going to pay for itself fast. Plus, you get to try it out for 7 days to see if you like it before you buy it.  Can't beat that people.  I'd love to drive a car for seven days before I had to sign the papers...
I hope you learned something from this review, and yes, it is real.  I have used Private Proxy for a little over a year now without any problems....knock on wood!
By articlesbase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment